Antique Wood and Stunning Marble Accent This Gorgeous Suite
Chocolate marble and a wonderful antique, sycamore fireplace mantel from a historic Bucyrus bank have found their way into your Out of Africa Suite. It creates the picture-perfect atmosphere during your stay. Furthermore, this African themed suite comes with cherry wood flooring and décor, prints and linens that celebrate the beauty of the continent. It also features a king-size, West Indies Teak Poster bed, complete with pith helmets. Enjoy your private library or the personal view of the starlit country night in this loft suite, as well as a gas fireplace that’s ideal for setting the perfect ambiance. If you like, you can also relax in your bubble-filled whirlpool tub for two as you watch the fire, listen to soft music or catch a movie on your television.
Starting at $179 and Includes a Full Breakfast
- Queen-Size Restonic™ ComfortCare™ mattresses
- High Quality, Comphy brand sheets
- Lush robes (Now Available for Purchase!)
- 535 square foot suite
- Individual controlled heat & air
- Two stories with skylight
- 300 gallon Jacuzzi for two
- Queen sized pull out (Tempur-Pedic topper) couch
- Ceiling fans in loft
- Gas fireplace
- Dish Network satellite SMART TV
- Sirius XM Music
- Free Wi-Fi
- Coffee maker
- Personal refrigerator
- Alarm clock
- Private bathroom
- Davines spa-quality shower products
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Individual climate control
- 2-course full breakfast
- Covered, shared porch with rocking chairs
- Garden with games, including life-sized chess
- Completely ensuite with private bath
- Noon check-out
- Not appropriate for pets
Praise From Our Guests
- I hosted a manager’s office retreat/business meeting at the HideAway this weekend. It was wonderful. The staff “the entire staff” are pleasant, professional, and make you feel like family. Entire staff were so impressed by the food, fun, and fellowship we experienced. Additionally, the meeting room layout provided the necessary layout and accommodations we needed. I’ve had such a great weekend. I plan to return for a couple’s retreat with my husband.
- We booked for a relaxing getaway for my husband’s birthday. It was great to worry about nothing! I sat out in the rockers and watching the trains go by remembering my grandfather who used to work on the railroad. We laid in the hammock and let the wind pull us to sleep! It was exactly what we needed!
- It was my fiance’s birthday and she told me she really wanted to go away to somewhere far away and somewhere quiet. After doing a good share of research, I found this place and we both are very happy we came here. We have three kids so we stay busy with giving our lives to them and work. When we got in the car, we joked “alone together? Do we even like each other?” well last night we found out that we still have it. We fell back in love and laughed till we cried many times. This place is amazing and the food was equally amazing. We will be back for sure.
About HideAway Country Inn
Year after year, HideAway Country Inn – a full-service hotel, completely ensuite, is more than just a top-quality BNB. It’s celebrated by Ohio residents and people throughout the Midwest. For those seeking a theme hotel, many of our guests enjoy our various accommodations that include hotel rooms with Jacuzzi tubs and various themes like African imagery, French ambiance or country farm luxury. You could say that there’s a little bit of something here for everyone. That’s why the historic inn is one of the premier weekday and weekend getaways in Ohio. It’s located in Mid-Ohio, near Bucyrus and Mansfield while still being easily accessible to Marion, Cleveland, Columbus and even Detroit and Pittsburgh. Best of all, the lodging you’ll find here is the perfect couples retreat and romantic getaways in Ohio. However, aside from being one of the most romantic hotels in Ohio, it’s also a favorite with bachelorettes or BFFs who just need to escape and feel pampered.
To learn even more about the location and the hotel rooms offered here make sure to view our Room Comparison Chart. In addition to girls’ night out and romantic packages, we also offer special pricing for corporate retreats, relocations or extended stays. If you’re searching for something that goes beyond the normal hotel stay, HideAway Country Inn is what you need. Make your reservation or contact us today via email or phone at 419-562-3013.