Spiral Staircase Loft Suites Overflowing with Country Charm
The Country Oak Suite offers everything. It inspires unique old world charm while providing contemporary updates like must-have modern amenities, such as a comfortable Restonic™ ComfortCare™ bed, satellite television, and ensuite features. By recycling the wood of a one-room, old-country church, the balcony and mission style, spiral staircase is reborn into a captivating architectural delight. Relax in your corner Jacuzzi tub while your fireplace provides a romantic ambiance. When you’re done, you can enjoy the starlit skies from the skylight above your king-size bed in the loft suite. There’s also the covered porch complete with rocking chairs and breathtaking views of unspoiled 400 acres of farmland, the Little Scioto Stream, and gorgeous sunsets.
Starting at $179 and Includes Full Breakfast
- King-Size Restonic™ ComfortCare™ mattresses
- High Quality, Comphy brand sheets
- Lush robes (Now Available for Purchase!)
- 535 square foot suite
- Individual controlled heat & air
- Two stories with sky light
- 300 gallon Jacuzzi for two
- Gas fireplace
- Ceiling fans in loft
- Spiral staircase
- Dish Network satellite SMART TV
- Sirius XM Music
- Free Wi-Fi
- Personal refrigerator
- Alarm clock
- Private bathroom
- Spa-quality bath products
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Individual climate control
- Keyless entry
- 2-course full breakfast
- Covered, shared porch with rocking chairs
- Garden with games, including life-sized chess
- Completely ensuite with private bath
- Noon check-out
- Not appropriate for pets
About HideAway Country Inn
Year after year, HideAway Country Inn – a full-service hotel, completely ensuite, is more than just a top-quality BNB. It’s celebrated by Ohio residents and people throughout the Midwest. For those seeking a theme hotel, many of our guests enjoy our various accommodations that include hotel rooms with Jacuzzi tubs and various themes like African imagery, French ambiance or country farm luxury. You could say that there’s a little bit of something here for everyone. That’s why the historic inn is one of the premier weekday and weekend getaways in Ohio. It’s located in Mid-Ohio, near Bucyrus and Mansfield while still being easily accessible to Marion, Cleveland, Columbus and even Detroit and Pittsburgh. Best of all, the lodging you’ll find here is the perfect couples retreat and romantic getaways in Ohio. However, aside from being one of the most romantic hotels in Ohio, it’s also a favorite with bachelorettes or BFFs who just need to escape and feel pampered.
To learn even more about the location and the hotel rooms offered here make sure to view our Room Comparison Chart. In addition to girls’ night out and romantic packages, we also offer special pricing for corporate retreats, relocations or extended stays. If you’re searching for something that goes beyond the normal hotel stay, HideAway Country Inn is what you need. Make your reservation or contact us today via email or phone at 419-562-3013 or toll-free 419-562-3013.
Praise From Our Guests
- I hosted a wedding at the HideAway this weekend. It was wonderful. The staff “the entire staff” are pleasant, professional, and make you feel like you are their only guests. The entire bridal party was so impressed by the food, fun, and reception and wedding ceremony we experienced. Additionally, the grounds layout provided the perfect wedding venue and party. I’ve had such a great weekend. I plan to return for a couple’s retreat with my husband.
- We booked for a relaxing getaway for my girlfriends birthday. It was great to worry about nothing! I sat out in the rockers and listening to the trains go by remembering my grandfather who used to work on the railroad. We laid in the hammock and let the wind pull us to sleep! It was exactly what we needed! PS. Book a spa! outstanding.
- It was my fiance’s birthday and she told me she really wanted to go away to somewhere far away and somewhere quiet. After doing a good share of research, I found this place and we both are very happy we came here. We have three kids so we stay busy with giving our lives to them and work. When we got in the car, we joked “alone together? Do we even like each other?” well last night we found out that we still have it. We fell back in love and laughed until we cried many times. This place is amazing and the food was equally amazing. We will be back for sure.