The HideAway Country Inn is to present the 58th Annual Ohio Winter Ski Carnival!
Perfect Ohio Getaway Weekend.
Enjoy Dinner and a Relaxing Overnight Stay at the HideAway Country Inn!
Ohio’s premier resort for skiing, snowboarding, and snow tubing will host the 58th Annual Ski Carnival February 23rd and 24th. The weekend festivities have been celebrated since the very first season in 1961-‘62 at Snow Trails.
Normal Lift Ticket Hours & Rates for skiing and snowboarding, as well as Normal Tubing Hours & Rates in Vertical Descent Tubing Park all weekend. Although the events and features are designed to add excitement and fun to the weekend, all are welcome to come and enjoy the resort whether you participate in events or not. The Annual Ski Carnival at Snow Trails has become a reunion for many over the years.
There is something for everyone, from the Nesquik Kids Challenge, to the famous Bikini and Chippendale Slalom races, two events to take place in the Tubing Park, including the ever popular Cardboard Creation Race and new Tubing Bobsled – plus Skier/Boarder Cross Race and a crowd and participant favorite the Mt. Dew Slush Cup!
The slopes and parks will attract many, and the Carnival even more, as Snow Trails gears up for an expected 5,000 visitors. The area will be open from 9:00AM- 9:00PM for regular skiing and snowboarding as well as tubing throughout the weekend.
One of the Most Romantic Places to Stay in Ohio
HideAway Country Inn is more than just a top-quality inn, but one of the most romantic places to stay in Bucyrus, Ohio. We’re celebrated by Ohio residents and people throughout the Midwest. For those seeking a themed Ohio inn, many of our guests enjoy our various accommodations that include
- hotel rooms with Jacuzzi tubs
- Various themes like African imagery, French ambiance or country farm luxury
- an extensive list of amenities and optional add-ons or room enhancements
You could say that there’s a little bit of something here for everyone. HideAway Country Inn also offers
- Fine dining onsite at 1938 Restaurant and Pub or the Wine Cellar
- An extensive array of spa services, including massages, facials, manicures, and pedicures
- Seasonal specials and getaway packages to make your visit special
Our historic inn is one of the premier romantic places to stay in Ohio. We’re located in Mid-Ohio, near Bucyrus and Mansfield while still being easily accessible to Marion, Cleveland, Columbus and even Detroit and Pittsburgh. Best of all, the lodging you’ll find here is perfect for a relaxing honeymoon. Aside from being one of the most romantic places to stay in Ohio, it’s also a favorite with bachelorettes or groups of friends who just need to escape and feel pampered.
Highlights & Features
- Live Tour Dinner and Overnight includes tickets and dinner, weekend retreat at Hideaway Inn, breakfast on Saturday and Sunday morning, Package includes a delicious gourmet dinner at the Inn
- Romantic Dinner Menu by Chef & Sous Chef
- Choice of Theater Tickets
- Full Breakfast included with luxury place to stay
- Your Choice of Room or Suite in Ohio Boutique Inn
Come spend some time with us and enjoy a show by booking now with our Dinner Theatre package!
Local Theatre and HideAway Country Inn Presents the 58th Annual Ohio Winter Ski Carnival!
Can not miss this Dinner and Theater for the Perfect Ohio Weekend Getaway.