115 Crossroads Blvd
Bucyrus, OH 44820
Crossroads Original Designs is holding its annual Spring Open House & Candle Sale on Friday, April 5 from 9 am to 7 pm and Saturday, April 6 from 9 am to 6 pm, with a Pre-Sale Event on Thursday, April 4 from 8 am to 7 pm. Tickets are required for the Pre-Sale Event, with 100% of the ticket sales benefiting the United Way of Crawford County. The sale includes discontinued products, closeout items, and factory seconds. Pre-sale tickets are available online and in-store.
The HideAway Country Inn and local venue is to present the Crossroads Spring Open House and Candle Sale!
Come Stay for THE Perfect Ohio Getaway.
Enjoy Dinner and a Relaxing Overnight Stay at the HideAway Country Inn!
HideAway Country Inn is more than just a top-quality inn, but one of the most romantic places to stay in Bucyrus, Ohio. We’re celebrated by Ohio residents and people throughout the Midwest. For those seeking a themed Ohio inn, many of our guests enjoy our various accommodations that include
- hotel rooms with Jacuzzi tubs
- Various themes like African imagery, French ambiance or country farm luxury
- an extensive list of amenities and optional add-ons or room enhancements
You could say that there’s a little bit of something here for everyone. HideAway Country Inn also offers
- Fine dining onsite at 1938 Restaurant and Pub or the Wine Cellar
- An extensive array of spa services, including massages, facials, manicures, and pedicures
- Seasonal specials and getaway packages to make your visit special
Our historic inn is one of the premier romantic places to stay in Ohio. We’re located in Mid-Ohio, near Bucyrus and Mansfield while still being easily accessible to Marion, Cleveland, Columbus and even Detroit and Pittsburgh. Best of all, the lodging you’ll find here is perfect for a relaxing honeymoon. Aside from being one of the most romantic places to stay in Ohio, it’s also a favorite with bachelorettes or groups of friends who just need to escape and feel pampered.