The HideAway Country Inn is to present Here Come the Mummies!
Perfect Ohio Getaway Weekend.
Plus Dinner and a Relaxing Overnight Stay at the HideAway Country Inn
Back by popular demand, Here Come the Mummies is an eight-piece funk-rock band of 5,000 year-old Egyptian Mummies with a one-track mind. Their “Terrifying Funk from Beyond the Grave” is sure to get you into them (and possibly vice versa). Since their discovery, HCTM has opened for P-Funk, Al Green, and Cheap Trick; rocked Super Bowl Village and become a regular on The Bob and Tom Show. Some say they were cursed after deflowering a great Pharaoh’s daughter. Others claim they are reincarnated Grammy-Winning studio musicians. Hits include “Ra Ra Ra,” “Funkie Little Baby” and “Pants.”
(Intended for mature audiences only)
Before the show, enjoy dinner for two, and after, relax with drinks in 1938 Pub. You’ll get to sleep in a state of the art boutique hotel with double Jacuzzi rooms and suites. Upon waking, relish in a made-from-scratch breakfast sending you on your way to enjoy our areas other live entertainment and shows.
Highlights & Features
- Live Tour Dinner and Overnight includes tickets and dinner, weekend retreat at Hideaway Inn, breakfast on Saturday and Sunday morning, Package includes a delicious gourmet dinner at the Inn
- Romantic Dinner Menu by Chef & Sous Chef
- Choice of Theater Tickets
- Full Breakfast included with luxury place to stay
- Your Choice of Room or Suite in Ohio Boutique Inn
Come spend some time with us and enjoy a show by booking now with our Dinner Theatre package!
Local Theatre and HideAway Country Inn Presents Here Come the Mummies!
Can not miss this Dinner and Theater for the Perfect Ohio Weekend Getaway.