1530 Pole Lane Rd
Marion, OH 43302
Fly-In / Cruise-In just down the Road at Marion Municipal Airport
Marion Wings & Wheels is celebrating its fifth anniversary on Sept. 14.
The purpose of the fly-in is to introduce aviation and science-technology-engineering-math, to the youth of the community by providing free airplane rides, courtesy of the Experimental Aircraft Association, through the E.A.A.’s “Young Eagles” program.
Attend the Marion Wings and Wheels Fly-IN/Drive-In for the day
Stay the Night at HideAway Country Inn
Come Join Us For Dinner and a Relaxing Overnight Stay at the HideAway Country Inn!
HideAway Country Inn is more than just a top-quality inn, but one of the most romantic places to stay in Bucyrus, Ohio. We’re celebrated by Ohio residents and people throughout the Midwest. For those seeking a themed Ohio inn, many of our guests enjoy our various accommodations that include
- hotel rooms with double Jacuzzi tubs
- Various themes like African imagery, French ambiance or country farm luxury
- an extensive list of amenities and optional add-ons or room enhancements
You could say that there’s a little bit of something here for everyone. HideAway Country Inn also offers
- Fine dining onsite at 1938 Restaurant and Pub or the Wine Cellar
- An extensive array of spa services, including massages, facials, manicures, and pedicures
- Seasonal specials and getaway packages to make your visit special
Our historic inn is one of the premier romantic places to stay in Ohio. We’re located in Mid-Ohio, near Bucyrus and Mansfield while still being easily accessible to Marion, Cleveland, Columbus, and even Detroit and Pittsburgh. Best of all, the lodging you’ll find here is perfect for a relaxing honeymoon. Aside from being one of the most romantic places to stay in Ohio, it’s also a favorite with bachelorettes or groups of friends who just need to escape and feel pampered.