NATIONAL VIRTUAL VACATION DAY
When March 30 arrives, so does National Virtual Vacation Day, reminding us that we all need to relax, recharge, and rejuvenate.
Perfect Ohio Getaway Weekend.
Enjoy Dinner and a Relaxing Overnight Stay at the HideAway Country Inn!
HideAway Country Inn is more than just a top-quality inn, but one of the most romantic places to stay in Bucyrus, Ohio. We’re celebrated by Ohio residents and people throughout the Midwest. For those seeking a themed Ohio inn, many of our guests enjoy our various accommodations that include
- hotel rooms with Jacuzzi tubs
- Various themes like African imagery, French ambiance or country farm luxury
- an extensive list of amenities and optional add-ons or room enhancements
You could say that there’s a little bit of something here for everyone. HideAway Country Inn also offers
- Fine dining onsite at 1938 Restaurant and Pub or the Wine Cellar
- An extensive array of spa services, including massages, facials, manicures, and pedicures
- Seasonal specials and getaway packages to make your visit special
Our historic inn is one of the premier romantic places to stay in Ohio. We’re located in Mid-Ohio, near Bucyrus and Mansfield while still being easily accessible to Marion, Cleveland, Columbus and even Detroit and Pittsburgh. Best of all, the lodging you’ll find here is perfect for a relaxing honeymoon. Aside from being one of the most romantic places to stay in Ohio, it’s also a favorite with bachelorettes or groups of friends who just need to escape and feel pampered.
Vacations are good for our minds, bodies, and souls. Studies show that taking a vacation lowers the risk of heart disease. They also help hone our problem-solving skills and promote overall brain health. Furthermore, we’re more satisfied with money spent on vacations than on material goods.