Attend the event and stay at the HideAway Country Inn
The Wall That Heals is a 375-foot, three-quarter scale replica of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial located in Washington, D.C. bearing the names of the more than 58,000 men and women who made the ultimate sacrifice in Vietnam.
The Wall That Heals honors the more than three million Americans who served in the U.S. Armed Forces in the Vietnam War.
For more information about The Wall, visit http://www.vvmf.org/twth
The Will will have a motorcycle escort from Upper Sandusky to River Valley High School.
Come Join Us For Dinner and a Relaxing Overnight Stay at the HideAway Country Inn!
HideAway Country Inn is more than just a top-quality inn, but one of the most romantic places to stay in Bucyrus, Ohio. We’re celebrated by Ohio residents and people throughout the Midwest. For those seeking a themed Ohio inn, many of our guests enjoy our various accommodations that include
- hotel rooms with Jacuzzi tubs
- Various themes like African imagery, French ambiance or country farm luxury
- an extensive list of amenities and optional add-ons or room enhancements
You could say that there’s a little bit of something here for everyone. HideAway Country Inn also offers
- Fine dining onsite at 1938 Restaurant and Pub or the Wine Cellar
- An extensive array of spa services, including massages, facials, manicures, and pedicures
- Seasonal specials and getaway packages to make your visit special
Our historic inn is one of the premier romantic places to stay in Ohio. We’re located in Mid-Ohio, near Bucyrus and Mansfield while still being easily accessible to Marion, Cleveland, Columbus and even Detroit and Pittsburgh. Best of all, the lodging you’ll find here is perfect for a relaxing honeymoon. Aside from being one of the most romantic places to stay in Ohio, it’s also a favorite with bachelorettes or groups of friends who just need to escape and feel pampered.