How to Choose a Corporate Retreat Location
Is it up to you to choose a corporate retreat location? You’ve got high hopes for your corporate retreat. ROI needs to be rock-solid, and your planning can set the stage for its success. The activities that you plan for during the retreat not only determines its success; it’s the location that can also make or break the event.
At HideAway Country Inn, we offer a unique and innovative space for corporate retreats and meeting functions. Here’s a brief look at the amenities we deliver, customization to your retreat needs.
- Full-service boutique hotel. We’re not a boring, sterile express hotel. Think of us more like a bed and breakfast, but bigger. And we offer the amenities of a five-star hotel with a more at-home feel.
- Centrally located. Just a few minutes from US-23 between Marion’s Industrial Park and Bucyrus, HideAway is just a hop-skip-and-jump from Cleveland, Columbus and Toledo. You won’t waste precious retreat time in the car, driving to your destination. But we’re close enough that you’ll feel removed from the pressures of day-to-day business.
- Meeting rooms and accommodations. HideAway is your one-stop shop for your corporate retreat. In the same facility, you can stay overnight in our luxurious accommodations, and by day, have the retreat space you need for board meetings, breakout sessions, think tanks and presentations.
- Meeting essentials. You can’t hold a business retreat without the essentials, like 50 up-and-down internet, free WiFi, photocopying, computer station, a digital projector and screen, Bose speakers, DVD/VCR, phone chargers, whiteboards and flipcharts, notepads, sticky notes, pens and markers, controllable A/C, blackout shades, games and fiddle toys – and, of course, snacks to power your group’s mental acuity!
- Meeting enhancers. Want to incorporate some group-facilitated games or activities into your retreat to get the creative juices flowing? You can include trap shooting, pheasant hunting, a golf outing, or cooking courses in your retreat package.
- Relaxation. Treat attendees to mini-spa treatments like the “Tension Breaker,” a five-minute foot or hand massage. Or indulge in a full spa treatment. We’ve got you covered with massages, facials, manicures and pedicures.
- Wining and dining. Your corporate retreat shouldn’t be all business. Retreat attendees will need to unwind after a long day’s strategic planning session. Get a taste of some of our wines from our award-winning wine cellar. Experience fine but casual dining in the 1938 Restaurant & Pub. After hours, enjoy cocktails at the firepit on the Pu’s patio or while sitting on the porch in your rocking chair, while looking at a beautiful Ohio sunset over the countryside.
- Fun! You’ll find thoughtful touches across our 10 acres of property. Enjoy a fun game of life-size chess, checkers or tic tac toe. Take your team on a hot-air balloon ride or horseback riding. Our property also features lots of space to roam and hike – and even do some bird watching!
Get your team inspired by nature and the tranquil setting at the HideAway Country Inn. We can help your corporate retreat planner customize our corporate retreat packages to your needs.
Give us a call today!