At HideAway Country Inn your privacy is very serious. Any information you share is never rented to anyone for any reason. This inn is committed to respecting your online privacy and we recognize your need for protection and proper management of any personal information you happen to share with us.
What is Personal Information to HideAway Country Inn?
Personal information is information that identifies you and may be used to contact you on-line or off-line for a variety of reasons. HideAway Country Inn only collects personal information from our on-line visitors on a voluntary basis and reasons including, but not limited to: (1) newsletter signup, (2) any contests being held, (3) information you provide prior and/or after a stay and (4) when you reserve services from us on-line. Information collected includes, but is not limited to, your name, e-mail address, mailing address and phone number. We do not require personal information from you in order to obtain access to this site, however, you will not have access to things such as special promotions or newsletters without joining. Whatever the purpose may be, HideAway Country Inn will only collect information to the extent reasonably necessary to fulfill your requests and our legitimate business objectives including mailings or promotions about our inn.
Types of Personal Information Collected?
HideAway Country Inn may collect personal information, which means information that identifies you as an individual or from which you may be identified. In addition to types of contact information listed above, it may also include:
- credit card number or other payment information such as billing address and other payment and billing information;
- any record and copy of your correspondence with us;
- information necessary to fulfil special requests (i.e. health conditions requiring specific kinds of accommodation);
- information collected through the use of on-site closed circuit television systems, card key and other security systems
This Personal Information can be collected via:
- through this website;
- through reservation sites;
- through social media channels (i.e. Facebook, Twitter);
- from phone calls or
- when you voluntarily provide it to us via any means not listed above.
How is Personal Information Used?
HideAway Country Inn collects this personal information about guests, site visitors and others to provide an experience that is responsive to the needs of such persons. HideAway Country Inn may collect, use and disclose personal information for one or any of the purposes outlined here below:
- Fulfillment of Reservation / Information Requests. To fulfill a credit card transaction, booking a reservation or responding to your requests for marketing information.
- Administrative and Other Communications. To send you significant information regarding the site, changes to our terms, conditions and policies, as well as any other administrative information (such as reservation confirmations or travel information). This information may also be used to regulate whether you are eligible for and/or to inform you of programs, enhancements, events, special offers and services of HideAway Country Inn.
- Customer Care. To track, process and respond to your customer service questions and to enhance your HideAway Country Inn experience.
- Promotions. To conduct sweepstakes, contests or other marketing or promotional activities (known as, “Promotions”) HideAway Country Inn will typically ask for certain personal information when you enter or participate in such a promotion and, if applicable, win a prize. Participation is completely voluntary and you have a choice whether to disclose your personal information, yet you should carefully review the rules, as it may contain additional important information about HideAway Country Inn’s use of your personal information. Should the promotion’s rules about the use of your personal information conflict with this policy, the promotion’s rules shall be in effect.
- Surveys. To conduct surveys, HideAway Country Inn may ask for your input on questionnaires in order to provide better products and services to our guests and site visitors. Completion of such items is strictly voluntary.
- Our Legal Duties. To obey with legal and/or government requirements or demands in accordance with applicable law, a court order, subpoena or other legal process that is beyond the control of HideAway Country Inn, your personal information may be provided to these entities.
What Are Third Party Sites?
Guaranteed Privacy As a Guest
Your privacy is of utmost importance for us. As a guest of HideAway Country Inn, only pre-registered guests will receive acknowledgement of your presence at the Inn. No other information is shared to unknown callers or persons emailing to see if you are on property. HideAway Country Inn welcomes all nationalities, ethnic group, cultures and orientations without discrimination. Over the years we have had the wonderful experiences and enlightenments that have enriched our lives by meeting you so as long as you’re respectful of us and our other guests we look forward to meeting you regardless of your background.
By using this web site, you, the visitor, consent to the terms of our policy and processing of personal information for the purposes given above. HideAway Country Inn reserves the right to change, modify, or amend this policy at any time and any changes become effective upon the posting of the revised policy on the site. Your use of the site following such changes constitutes acceptance of the revised policy then in effect. Should our policy change, HideAway Country Inn will take every step to ensure that these changes are brought to your attention by posting all changes prominently on this end of this page for a reasonable period of time.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, or would like to update your information with HideAway Country Inn, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at, 1-419-562-3013 Local or write to us at:
HideAway Country Inn
1601 State Route 4
Bucyrus, Ohio 44820
Take note that e-mail communications are not necessarily secure. This means you should not include payment information or sensitive information in your e-mail correspondence to us.