Baby Moon is a special time to enjoy each other with real silverware, linen napkins, crystal glasses, before sippy cups, baby food takes over the cupboard. Browse our accommodations and book a special vacation for two. For more information on relaxing things to do during your HideAway Country Inn babymoon, you can also view our complimentary Mid-Ohio Vacation Guide.
Our Ohio BabyMoon Getaway
Extra Special Suite Pamperings Include:
- A pillow selection to accommodate aching backs, and growing bumps.
- Selection of stretch mark preventing lotions
- Customized whirlpool mommy friendly double tubs.
- We suggest the: The whirlpool tubs have No chemicals and the temperature of the water can be adjusted to mommy’s comfort — Not too hot / Not too cold / Just right ! to relax mom and keep baby safe. Plus all tubs have been thoroughly sanitized between each guest.
- Inventors Escape for the budget minded
- Louis XIV, for moms that do not like stairs, plus the Louis Suite has a large platform to sit on prior to entering the large whirlpool tub.
- Eagles Nest, Suites A very large tub with platform to make entering snd exiting the whirlpool easy, And a large sectional couch on the main level with leg room to prop your feet up.
Pregnancy Craving Menu
A recommended peanut butter banana smoothie, popcorn, and apples, or ice cream and pickles for a late night snack. Or you may choose from Chocolate Covered Strawberries. Artisan Cheese tray, or Picnic basket delivered to your suite.
the kitchen staff is on hand — pretty much whenever — to make sure you get the particular object of your hormonal affection.
All food is customized to your cravings. You have the choice of options when you book online or call us
Our Spa pros suggest babymoon menu essentials
- Prenatal couples massage
- The never-ending foot massage for aching feet and legs
- Head Shoulders Knees and toes
Start Planning Your Getaway Today
call us for your Personal Guest Service Specialist . 419-562-3013