Get Married at our Central Ohio Wedding Venue
A Scenic, Small Wedding Venue in Ohio
Hideaway Country Inn is one of the most scenic Central Ohio wedding venues and honeymoon getaways. Wedding planning here is stress-free, hassle-free and customized to your dream wedding and budget. Whether you’re searching for party halls or banquet halls for hundreds of guests or small wedding venues in Ohio, Hideaway Country Inn offers everything for planning a wedding.
HideAway Country Inn has one of the best locations if you’re looking for a Central Ohio wedding venue that’s close to you and your family. Our boutique hotel is centrally located for any guests living in Cincinnati, Cleveland, and even Detroit. If you’ve wondered where you can find wedding venues near your home in Ohio or the Mid-West, look no further than HideAway Country Inn. We offer romantic loft suites perfect for the newlyweds, plus a wide variety of accommodations options for wedding guests.
Request Our Ultimate Wedding Planning Guide
To help make planning easier, we’ve created a complimentary guide filled with great information on planning a wedding at HideAway Country Inn. Request your free copy of our ultimate wedding planning guide today and find
- Great ideas for your perfect wedding
- Tips to keep your wedding on track and have fun doing it
- A clear list for every wedding moment
- More sleep having a checklist to make your dream wedding happen
Why Choose HideAway for Your Perfect Destination Wedding in Central Ohio?
|Outdoor Wedding Venues – Choose from five (5) different on-site locations for your Central Ohio outdoor wedding – Rose Garden, Shabby Chic, Formal, Tree Covered Rustic, Brick Patio. We also offer free inclement weather back-up venue locations (since it is Ohio after all).
Wedding Reception – Choosing a wedding reception site that is just as beautiful as your ceremony spot. If you’re interested in a seasonal wedding, you’ll find the perfect options at our boutique hotel.
Wedding Catering – Explore a wide variety of dining options, whether you prefer an array of appetizers and drinks, a country picnic, a buffet or an elegant sit-down dinner.
Rehearsal Dinner – The rehearsal dinner is just as important as the catered wedding meal. We can offer you tasty options that are different from your planned wedding menu.
|Unforgettable Honeymoon Getaway – Pick one of 12 beautiful rooms or suites that offer comfort and romance for a single night or the whole wedding weekend.
Wedding Guest Lodging – If you’re wondering where to put your guests, ask about customizing a package just for you to include your loved ones.
Elopement Wedding Packages – Leave the world behind and focus on just the two of you or invite a small number of guests.
Wedding Photography Packages – Have our professional photographers capture your day so you can relive it for years to come.
Ready to Plan Your HideAway Country Inn Wedding?
As You Daydream About Central Ohio Wedding Venues, What Do You Picture?
- Outdoor wedding venues, surrounded by sunshine and flowers?
- Under the stars exchanging rings by candlelight?
- A fall wedding with warm-hued foliage around?
- A small wedding venue in Ohio where you’re surrounded by only your closest friends and family?
- Sharing the joy with a large gathering of loved ones?
Make all of your sweetest dreams come true while the best planners in Ohio handle your wedding checklist. Contact the boutique hotel HideAway Country Inn and arrange an appointment with our wedding planner. There’s no charge to discuss your preliminary wedding plans. Call toll free at 1-419-562-3013 or email us today to start planning your special event with all the joy and excitement you deserve.
Wedding Reservation Bookings
We require a security deposit of 1,000 USD to confirm a reservation, with the balance (including Ohio 7 % Sales tax) progressively paid by contract schedule.
Additional Wedding, Honeymoon, and Celebration Offerings
- Perfect Proposal: She Said Yes! A wedding proposal you’ll always remember
- Wedding Packages: Wedding planning customized to your specific wedding checklist.
- Only Ceremony: When the wedding ceremony is all you need for your special day.
- Elopement Packages: Skip Vegas. Bring your marriage license for drama-free romance.
- Showers: Come celebrate the milestones of your life in proper fashion
- The Rehearsal Dinner: Pre-wedding fun with a distinct identity for your bridal party.
- Bachelorette Parties: Celebrate the final days of singlehood with your BFFs.
- Honeymoon Packages: Enjoy all-inclusive honeymoon packages to inexpensive wedding nights by calling
- Wedding Photography: Professionally capture the day forever with quality pictures.
- Anniversary Getaways: Escape day-to-day routines and remember why you fell in love.
- Vow Renewals: Say “I do” all over again with a second romantic