Important Details of the Confirmation and Cancellation Policies
- Master Card or Discover. Advanced reservations are preferred and a deposit of either the subtotal of the first night or 50% of the total package, whichever is greater, is required to hold your reservation.
- Your payment will be processed immediately if you use a credit card. For payments made by check, it must be received within five (5) days of making the reservation to guarantee the booking.
- Check-in is 4 PM EST and rarely done before since it is a B&B, but we are flexible. Arrangements for check-in after 8 PM EST must be made at the time of reservation in order to be guaranteed since the office closes at 8 PM.
- Check-out is Noon EST.
- For the cancellation policy, be sure to check out our terms and conditions For the cancellation policies on negotiated corporate rates please call 419.562.3013.
- If you decide to check out of your guest rooms or suites early after your arrival, you will be charged for all dates reserved, at current lodging rates, as well as any add-ons or extras, such as booked spa services.
- Regrettably, our Manor House Suites and Loft Suites are designed for guests over 12 years of age. Please ask which of our Premiere suites will best accommodate anyone younger than 12 years old.
- Our rates vary with season and weekends and do not include sales tax or gratuities.
- Our twelve (12) room inn rates are for double occupancy, but additional guests may be accommodated for an additional 35 USD per night; per person charge.
- Breakfast served in the dining area is included in the price of the guest rooms; there is an additional charge for delivery to your guest room.
- Pets are allowed in designated guest rooms and on the property in the designated areas only with a prior notice. For further details consult the site’s pet policy page.
- We reserve the right to make reasonable substitutions in assigned guest rooms or suites. Changes are not made lightly by Hideaway Guest Service Specialist. Only unfortunate actions, either with unforeseen damage by previous guests, and/or unforeseen repairs or weather induced damages, would result in the change of reserved rooms/suites. Preferences will be honored to the best of our ability.
- HideAway Country Inn is smoke-free in ALL guest rooms. Smoking is NOT permitted in any building. There is a significant room recovery fee of at least 250 USD per room for any guest who does not comply with the non-smoking policy in order to cover the extensive cost of restoring the guestroom(s) to a smoke-free condition.
- We accept no responsibility for weather conditions unless a level three (3) snow emergency is called by the local Crawford County Sheriffs’ office. In this event, you will be given a gift certificate, valid for up to three (3) years, to use with us at a later date.
- If you have any questions not addressed here, be sure to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll free at 1-419-562-3013.
- For Spa and Yoga services as well as orders of floral arrangements, a cancellation notice of at least 48 hours is required before the scheduled service in order to receive a full refund. Anything less than that will require a cancellation fee that is 50% of the service cost (before sales tax and service charge). For all other HideAway Country Inn products and gifts pre-ordered, full refund is available at time of cancellation.
Corporate Retreats and Business Meeting Contract Terms and Conditions and Inn Policies
- All reservations must be guaranteed with valid credit card. This card will be charged upon reservation confirmation. A deposit equal to one half of the total stay room charge and package (including taxes) will be required to confirm all reservations. Or agreed set dollar amount by Management of HideAway Country Inn.
- Payment will be charged at the time the reservation is made. Unless otherwise stated, advertised rates do not include taxes, gratuities, or incidental charges.
- Remaining balance will be paid at the end of your Retreat. Balance is payable via company check, cash or debit or credit card.
- We reserve the right to make reasonable substitutions in assigned guest rooms or suites. Changes are not made lightly by Hideaway Guest Service Specialist. Unfortunate actions either with unforeseen damage by previous guests, and/or unforeseen repairs or weather induced damages only would result in the change of reserved rooms/suites. Preferences will be honored to the best of our ability.
- Check-out time for the guest rooms/suites is Noon EST, Or Designated time as agreed in writing by Management of HideAway Country Inn.
- Pets allowed in designated guest rooms with a prior reservation or on the property in the designated areas only.
- Outside food and beverage are not permitted on the grounds.
- HideAway Inn is smoke-free in ALL Guest Rooms. Smoking is NOT permitted in any building. There is a significant room recovery fee of at least 250 per room for a guest who does not comply with the non-smoking policy in order to cover the extensive cost of restoring the guestroom(s) to a smoke free condition.
- HideAway Country Inn is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged items while you are on property.
- Parking is free of charge in our surface lots.
- Contracted function space cancelled prior to your arrival will result in a charge equal to 100% of the estimated revenues originally assessed. In the event of a reduction in your contracted revenues, your organization agrees to pay the HideAway Country Inn the sum outlined as follows: * From the execution date of the contract to 181 days prior to arrival 65% of the estimated revenues. * 180 to 91 days prior of arrival date, 85% of estimated revenues * 90 to 71 days prior to arrival date, 95% of estimated revenues * 70 days prior to arrival date, 100% of estimated revenues
- Any controversy and/or claim arising from or relating to this contract will be settled upon by the agreement of the parties, arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award, rendered by the arbitrator(s), may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Attorney fees will be paid by represented on signed contract.
- The performance of this Agreement is subject to any circumstance making it illegal or impossible to provide or use the HideAway Country Inn facilities, including acts of God, war, government regulations, disaster, strikes, or civil disorders. The Agreement may be terminated only for any of the above reasons by written notice from either HideAway Country Inn or you to the other.
- By signing and returning one of the enclosed originals by _______________, this agreement will constitute a binding contract between the parties. The individuals signing below represent that each are authorized to bind his or her party to this Agreement. In the event a fully signed original of this Agreement is not received by the date above, all space referred to herein will be released, and neither party will have any further obligations under this agreement.
- I agree to pay all charges involved with my stay including, but not limited to all room charges, applicable taxes, and charges for any damages caused to the room. I authorize the Hide Away Inn of Bucyrus Ohio to bill the following credit card for the indicated charges during the aforementioned event.
- The Estimated charges for the aforementioned event must be paid in at the conclusion of your event date. The Hide Away Country Inn will accept Cash, Check, or Money Order or credit or debit card. Please be sure to reference the function name and arrival date on all payment methods so that the appropriate account can be credited.
- In order to hold your meeting space on a definite basis, we require a security deposit of 1,000 USD upon confirmation. This deposit will be applied to your final master bill following your event. Please include a check or money order or credit card or debit card with your signed contract.
- By doing so, you are agreeing to all the conditions of Corporate Retreats and Business Meeting Cancellation and Inn Policies. Please verify by sending a return email to the Management of HideAway Country Inn, email@example.com.
- Or Mail a copy of this agreement with your invoice to HideAway Country Inn, 1601 State Route 4, Bucyrus, OH 44820